Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's been a while

Well it's been quite some time since I've written anything, I think it's time to start again. Life has been challenging as of late. Sometimes I feel like I just don't know what I am doing or what I want. I love being a Mom but kids are hard. I like having a new job with more "prestige" but my work environment sucks. I am just feeling a little lost.

On a brighter note, I started Weight Watchers. I feel good about actively doing something about my weight. It's super easy to be lazy though and just hope for the best. I am down right now but I know I could be doing better. I need to step up a solid gym routine and plan meals to make my life easier.

I wonder how others do it? As it is my 2 year old hasn't been going to bed till after 9 lately cause time just seems to get away. This is NOT good for him or me. I have always thought of myself as good at time management but not so sure anymore.

Well this post has been a bit of a complain platform but feels good to get it out. Hopefully I will keep this up and have more interesting things to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment