Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Post Holidays

Well I am back to work after a whirlwind of holidays and travel. I have to say California and the family was fantastic! I am really glad that I went. The baby did well on the plane and only had 1 real huge meltdown on the way home but we managed. There is lots more travel to come in his life so may as well break him in early.

Now that I am back to work and trying to get back into the swing of things I am realizing that my life is pretty boring. As you may have noticed I haven't blogged much lately....well at all really. I enjoy it, it makes me feel good to get stuff off my chest, I just don't have much to say. That reality makes me want to change things.

I know that having a newborn is a full time committment, and trust me it does take up most of my time, but I think I have been leaning on it to allow myself to not do much else. So this year, 2009, I think it's time to turn that around. I need to start to nurture my friendships and take care of my ever growing and changing (for the worse) body. I need to start to do things for myself again, and just figure out how to bring the baby along for the ride. Sounds like a good plan right? Now the trouble starts at execution.....

No comments:

Post a Comment